Red Wool Tibetan Robe
Red Wool Tibetan Robe
This Tibetan men's robe is perfect for those who love traditional attire. Dipped with history, this is perfect for both summer and winter. Made with love.
Handmade (Special Order)
Material: 100% wool
Model: 179 cm, 67 kgs, bust 100 cm
Free Size: Length - 141 cm, Sleeves - 106 cm, Bust - 160 cm, Shoulder - 66 cm
Products ordered under the "Special Orders" menu would have a delivery time of 20 - 60 days due to the products being custom ordered.
Disclaimer: Please note that when purchasing under the "Special Orders", products may suddenly become out of stock. If purchased before hand, we would email with an offer to exchange (price equivalent) or receive a refund.
Items can be refunded or exchanged however the customer is liable to pay shipping fees.
Please note that Asian sizes are typically smaller than Western sizes. Please order a size or two bigger than usual to avoid any tight fitting.
Refer to our Sizing Chart to help with purchasing.
Your order will be delivered within 10-35 working days (times may vary during public holidays) for Europe and America. This may vary on the final destination.
For countries outside of Europe and America, your order would be delivered within 15-40 working days (not including public holidays).
Signature may be required upon delivery. You can check the status of your delivery on the website of the transporter using the tracking number provided to you.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
How to care for Hanfu:
- Hanfu garments are delicate in nature due to details such as embroidery so hand wash is preferred.
- If you choose to machine wash, use the most delicate cycle and place the garment in a laundry bag for protection.
- Hang the Hanfu indoors in a well-ventilated area to dry after wash.
- Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading.
- Store your Hanfu in a breathable fabric garment bag to protect it.
- Avoid hanging Hanfu for long periods, as it may stretch the fabric. Instead, carefully fold the garments and store them flat or stack them neatly in a storage container.
It's important to note that colour may vary slightly due to the settings of each individual computer monitor. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and is plausibe that everyone sees these colours differently.